Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Paradox

Funny.

If I didn't quit school I wouldn't have found out that some company was hiring. If I stayed in school I would not have a shot at getting a job, I might not even be able to find work at all.

Meeting people from my past reaffirms my fear that I may be a one note guy. I will only be remembered for things I now find stupid. I don't really know how to feel about this. On the other hand at least they remember me.

I might be the only one left among my peer who still holds on to "NO COMPROMISE". Though I still sometimes, somehow end up contradicting myself, I will never completely sink to another's level.

What do I know really?

Change is confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home