Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Monday, March 07, 2005

12 sided die

I finally have a real reason for wanting a sword (either this or a Mauser C96 and a post apocalyptic wasteland. Jen: Huh? Ano yun? Nevermind). I want to be an adventurer. I figured out that all the games I have played were actually preparing me for something.

Jovic: Leader of the Unfitting Pants Adventuring company. Level 6 bard.

Does anybody out there have some questing for me to do? I just finished the quest for a Garlic crusher+1, and was dissapointed (Whatever, it got me to level 6, right?). No copper pieces for me, please!

Anyway:

I'm on my way to closing the whole "school" chapter of my life. And on my way to the more dissapointing, frustrating, generally stupid chapter of employment.

Getting a job is stupid. If the employer really wants you to work for them, should they not put out application forms? I mean, why is it when they ask for a bio-data or resume. It's like you are trying to force the employer to pick you, instead of the employer being grateful that someone would take the job they're offering.

Why are there no quaint little ice cream shoppes here in Baguio? Some summer capital.

I was walking on Session road one time and then I noticed the sidewalks. "Who are the fucking stoners who put tiles in the midle of the sidewalk"; I tell my buddy. We walk a little further, turns out that it was done by fucking stoners. Sooner or later someone is gonna get a busted neck. I slipped once, fell on my ass. Fucking stoner bastards, fucking cheapass mayor, too cheap for pebble wash is he!

BTW, Marley never said "legalize it". Hell, People get Marley all wrong. Marley never used drugs to trip,strictly religious purposes, and he never touched alchohol to get drunk, I hear he never even touched alchohol. He wasn't for any revolution. He just wanted peace and brotherhood. I really want to beat those fuckers at La Azotea. I can. But it's pointless, they're just stupid. Anger is a waste.

Just this for now.
No, really, any questing out there, worthy of my toil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home