Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Drifting

Things that I just had to write down before I forgot them. Going through another awkward phase.

Off the 'roids for good, so this is what a sugar crash feels like, again.

Internship will be a bitch. Now taking reference from sombody's style, here are some lyrics:

I'll be in the back and I don't need the help.
I'm good here in the back, I'm good by my self.
I'm busy taking stock of all the things that I forgot,
and making mental notes of just exactly where I lost the plot.

Applies to work, and life also!

I would like to talk about school less often.

Missed out on so many comic storylines: What was the Batman: Hush storyline, hell I missed the long haloween storyline too. What the hell is Marvel: Ultimates. Dammit I curse the loss of laser. "Kuya, anong bago?"I miss going through this routine.

I remember a time when stuff was cheap. I'm pissed that I have to pay for stuff.

I also remember a time when I used to wear pajamas all day. Good times, good times.

Bathtub needed. Also, a Bit-char-G , Porche 911, mini remote would be nice. Somebody get me one.

I still have no direction.

I like my command over language.

Episode 3: Shame of the force. I liked it when Star Wars was cool, I liked it when Vader was cool and not as whiny as Luke.

I should take notes of the goings on more often. I bet life is always amusing.

Correction: Sports drama, not like Friday Night Lights, lower the focus to the idiosyncracies of two ,let's say, badminton players(any obscure sport will do), much like the movie Ping Pong( any body seen this one. "You can fly."Man replies. "Yes I can fly!" Man jumps into a river.)

They Might Be Giants, since 1986? These guys must have invented alternative music.
More lyrics. Replace Dancer with Singer, you know who I mean. I still have this hang-ups. Hope he doesn't read this at the moment. If she is, yes I know my boundaries,we're just plutonic (funny word), but I still may have a hang-up.

I'm not much of a natural dancer.
But, I got a freind whos a natural dancer
You can call her...
Damn, damn good times.


Later




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home