Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Friday, January 07, 2005

The Curse of Memory

Wouldn't it be nice if one could store memories and recall them at our own leisure?

Sometimes it would also be nice if we could forget everything and start over.

It would be nice if life came with a save, load, and reset button.

Finally got the title of some crazy show I watched (I swear, I have to get out more often), it was entitled; Waking Life. Beautiful, smart, trippy,crazy. Also someone, told me his interpretation of Lost in Translation,before he read the marquee; We all need to be found.

People, listen to They Might be Giants. Smart. Listen to "Memo to Human Resources"and "Prevenge." I dont have the full version of the latter though.

Everything this year will come late. Pain is the most prevalent theme of the year.

I feel a reset coming soon, RESET,RESET DAMMIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home