Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hipster Doofus

Just wanted everyone to know.

If you watch Seinfeld, and know Kramer, that's where I'm headed.

Anyway, I haven't had much to say lately. I've been writing them down, making little notes of my observtions, and will have something more readable later.

For now:
It says in the Bible that "the meek will inherit the earth". People mistake the word meek for weak(...if you are familliar with my philosophy you know who the weak are...). Why do we have the weak in charge of everything? Might is right is definitely wrong. But, the weak being in charge, in control, is just wrong as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home