Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Good advice for free.

I just needed to say this:

LIFE IS CUSTOMIZABLE.

For anyone who thinks I should live in reality, to hell with you.

There as many realities as there are people. I'm not living in the your reality cause your reality is cold, indifferent, not fun, and just plain stupid.

Anyways

Does anyone know where I can get a Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream(GD: looks like I'll be needing one after all)/Pisces Iscariot? In cassette. Not a big fan of digital, no precence, no analog noises.

Does anyone have any video game consoles(any kind working/not working/handhelds) , games (Original only CD/DVD/GBA/GBC/GB/SNES/NES/Genesis/Game gear) or accesories(Gamepads, memory devices) they would like to get rid of please contact me. Give away? Even better! Tell your freinds whoever may be reading, who know me.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home