Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Nowhere Man

I forgot who said this line: "When you stare into the abyss, take note, that the abyss stares back at you."

Did I get it right?

Anyway, I've asked myself the question of what have I become. Right now I'm afraid of the answers I've given myself. The answers are mostly negative, I haven't achieved anything I wanted and I'm afraid of going nowhere (much like the song; he's a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody...)The whole wide world is at your command... But does it listen? Fate seems to have dealt me another loser in this year. When is my break coming? Do I have to so force myself to fit in?

I still believe that nothing is ever my fault, it is the world's fault to me, the universe owes me. Flawed logic. But circumstances make it true. Really, when is my break coming? 2005 is another awful year, much like 1999 and 2000, nothing ever goes my way. Nothing great on the horizon either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home