Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I just can't win.

Onward to the poorhouse!

Why is it that when I have no time someone wants me to do something? And, when I have so much free time I end up doing nothing.

I learned the stupid way to never count my chickens before they hatch. A lapse in my common sense. My fault for being overly-anxious/overeager. Or, another fault of my desperation. The signs were there. The world has found another way to screw me over.

I blame my choices. But then, I have to live with them. Karma I guess(for those who believe). Hope for today.

What next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home