Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Not Saturday Night but Close/Bon Jovic Redux

Check your calendars! If you gots them blue and red ones with Lunar cycles check out when February 7th falls on. Also please double check it for me. So is this a sign for me?

Sing this tune to that Bon Jovi Song:"...I know it's lunar new year but someday i'll be saturday niiiight!..."

I *heart* coincidences.

Later.

P.S.

More from last time:
Jaganiku/Nikujaga = Bistek
Gyudon = Bistek
Tekkadon = Kilawen

The song "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park is about picking one's nose after a nosebleed. That's it. Period. No deeper meaning. Zero. Nil. It's all about the pleasure of picking dried blood boogers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home