Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Start the fight.

I'm off again for a while. Why? I have recently borrowed an Xbox and am going to be playing through Halo 1 and 2 (now where can I gets me a 360 so I can finish the fight?). My current mood is as described. I'll post something either when I have something really bugging me I need to get out or later in the month. Not that anyone reads this anyway(if anyone does besides the usual suspects please tag, tell me how I'm doing, and how do i get rid of the ads on the tagboard? And, if you need to bug me call).

Later!




[Apologies for using the following strip without permission. If I am violating any copyright laws please comment/tag and I will take the post down.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home