Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

I still hate the discovery channel.

More-on Man vs wild.
Is Bear aware that you get more nutrients when you cook your food? I guess not. Here's a survival tip from me: Cook your food. Not only does cooking kill bacteria it also activates proteins in meats. Ever wonder why the Japanese are short? It's simply because of eating raw foods.

Deadliest catch.
Really? Never knew crab/lobster fishing would be so much drama?

Swords: life on the line.
Now if it were realy about swords i'd watch. but then it's about fishing. So, no.

That one show with that Michio Kaku guy.
So to make a Lightsaber I won't end up with a Lightsaber? Genius!

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home