Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Buffet.

If anyone has noticed lately I have been going bald this is due to the following factors (I guess):
It's hereditary.
Lack of vitamin E (I have stopped eating most grain/grain based products recently, hyperglycemia and all).
Baseball caps.
I sleep with the covers on my head.
'Roids.
Arsenic poisoning.

Between the gun ban and frequent blackouts I am in need of way to spend some time. Oh well back to card playing.

You know what I would want to watch now? A good western.

The new thing after awful,awful Japanese-ing: Greek-ing.

So how does one get hired to work in a think tank that prdicts the next big trend? I wish theyd hire me.

You know what I haven't had in a long while? A good bubble/chewing gum. The choices are so limited. Do they still make double bubble?

Why is it still so hard to find what I'm looking for. Sure there are substitutes, but, who wants substitutes?

Having a limited amount of money has really taught me to mke better more informed choices. I'm guessing if I had more money I'd just end up getting substitutes.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home