Stuff and junk from my world view that finds an outlet in written form. My own personal hell shared with you. For your infotainment. All activity is performed without adult supervision.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year Ender

Wow, I haven't had much going on this year. Nothing much or worth worth sharing. This must be what its like to have a stable life.

Anyways some few, random thoughts before living out my life as Batman in Arkham:

Carbonated milk.

Why don't they make "eco" shopping bags that don't shout out that they're eco shopping bags?

Did everybody watch Game of Thrones, the way that everybody watched 300?

I've figured out how to cook instant lasagna in a rice cooker.

I will not watch the upcoming "The Emotional Pidermans"



So far thats it.
Later

3 Comments:

Blogger świat smakoszy said...

http://przepisyk.blogspot.com/

3:43 AM

 
Blogger świat smakoszy said...

http://przepisyk.blogspot.com/

3:44 AM

 
Blogger abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض


3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home